TanMan's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Patrick joins TanMan's Forums Empty Patrick joins TanMan's Forums 4/26/2010, 7:50 am

Patrick

Patrick

Hello to everyone! I am the one who made your forum review (at ForuMansion).

My name is Patrick ('Patrick' in FM, DPC, and in most forums; and 'Eclipse' in my own forum). I am currently 14 years old, turning 15 on October 24, 2010.

I'll be a 4th year high school as the classes start on June but for now, I want to spend my summer vacation sitting in front of my computer, sharing my thoughts and communicating with others in forums which I find interesting.

Most of the time, the first impressions of many people to me are that I am such a serious person that don't have any sense of humor and 'fun' in life. Somehow, I believe in those impressions to me by other people but somehow, I do not (especially in the 'no sense of humor' part and 'no "fun" in life' part. I may tend to be serious most of the time but if they will go deeper in all of my words and actions, they may find sense of humor and fun even in just a small portion of my whole character. Also, I believe that I am such a very responsible person (in life, in home, in school, and in the cyber world as well). I know how to follow the rules, communicate with different kinds of people in the nicest way that I know, and treat and handle different kinds of people in the softest way I can. Others say that I am also trustworthy, open-minded, and optimistic in the sense that I experience things first before I evaluate, obey first before I complain, and do it myself first before I criticize.

Well, those are all for my simple introduction thread (for it gets somehow long). I hope that by this, you already know even just few things about me. I also hope that I will enjoy my stay here at TanMan's Forums by meeting new friends, and that I will learn many things from the ' members and the forum itself.

A pleasant day to everyone! Wink

MiniRadi

MiniRadi

Hey Pat! Welcome to TanMan's Forums! Hope you have fun and make new friends like you want to!

Joel

Joel

welcome to TANMAN;)

4Patrick joins TanMan's Forums Empty Re: Patrick joins TanMan's Forums 4/26/2010, 10:24 am

Patrick

Patrick

Thanks for the welcome, MiniRadi and Joel. :)

TanMan

TanMan

Welcome to the forum, Patrick! Welcome

6Patrick joins TanMan's Forums Empty Re: Patrick joins TanMan's Forums 4/26/2010, 10:42 pm

Patrick

Patrick

Thanks for the welcome, TanMan. [:

Joel

Joel

remember to read the rules too Wink

Patrick

Patrick

I did.

Thanks for your reminder though. :)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Affiliates
TanMan's Forums | | Patrick joins TanMan's Forums Clickhere_01 |

TDesign © 2009 | © PunBB | Forumotion| Home

Free forum hosting  | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com