TanMan's Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Free HTMl page by Jaloxin Empty Free HTMl page by Jaloxin 5/15/2010, 12:26 am

Jaloxin

Jaloxin

Hello .

Today i am sharing for you a Free web logo HTml page for free .

home you like it .

Demo : http://color-splash.forummotion.com/Web-page-design-By-Jaloxin-h1.htm

Download The HTMl file From here http://www.mediafire.com/file/bzzzjlj2zye/The HTML Code.txt

Hope you Like it .

2Free HTMl page by Jaloxin Empty Re: Free HTMl page by Jaloxin 6/14/2010, 4:42 am

bob

bob

Sweet1 I would use it but It's too big for me, :).

3Free HTMl page by Jaloxin Empty Re: Free HTMl page by Jaloxin 6/14/2010, 7:06 pm

TanMan

TanMan

Looks nice. Wink Maybe a little too big on smaller browser windows.

4Free HTMl page by Jaloxin Empty Re: Free HTMl page by Jaloxin 6/16/2010, 7:00 am

Joel

Joel

Not bad. Nicely done!

5Free HTMl page by Jaloxin Empty Re: Free HTMl page by Jaloxin 6/17/2010, 3:08 pm

Rok

Rok

Nice job, I like it. But there's only two problems with it, from my perspective... 1) The width is way too big, and I have to waste nearly a whole second just scrolling across to the right side of the page. 2) The vectors seem a little pixelated, but they are a pretty nice design, anyway.

6Free HTMl page by Jaloxin Empty Re: Free HTMl page by Jaloxin 6/17/2010, 5:12 pm

bob

bob

Rok wrote:Nice job, I like it. But there's only two problems with it, from my perspective... 1) The width is way too big, and I have to waste nearly a whole second just scrolling across to the right side of the page. 2) The vectors seem a little pixelated, but they are a pretty nice design, anyway.
You are right about the vectors, I didn't notice that.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Affiliates
TanMan's Forums | | Free HTMl page by Jaloxin Clickhere_01 |

TDesign © 2009 | © PunBB | Forumotion| Home

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com