You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hiring!! on 12/21/2009, 6:40 pm

TanMan

Graphic Designer
I'm looking for 1 graphic designers to fulfill requests (And have fun :) and be active daily members.

Which position?
Do you have experience?
(If yes) How long?
Will you be active?

That's pretty much all I'm looking for. Just give me an example of your work so I know you'll be qualified to be a graphic designer. If not, come on over to my forum and I'll help guide you being a true graphic designer.

I'm also looking for 1 moderator!

Just answer pretty much the same questions.

Which position?
Do you have experience?
(If yes) How long?
Will you be active?

I'll consult with the rest of the staff and then you'll become a moderator. Very Happy

Don't be upset or anything if you aren't chosen the first time. Your application will be saved for the future and you have another chance.

Last edited by TanMan on 4/27/2010, 1:45 am; edited 2 times in total

2 Re: Hiring!! on 12/22/2009, 2:24 am

Sk9

Do you have experience? Yes
How long? Well, I've gained an interest in foruming maybe a year ago. I started becoming staff on them not too long ago. Maybe for about a month or two. I'm a reviewer on fujiplanet.net globalforums.forumotion.com and geta-life.forumotion.com but I guess being a reviewer doesn't count toward this job. I'm a moderator on a site called constantimpact.com, and I'm a global moderator at publicgaming.go-forum.net.
Will you be active? I'm active at all the forums I join, whether I become a part of their staff teams or not.

Thanks for reading!
-Sk9-

3 Re: Hiring!! on 12/22/2009, 2:41 am

TanMan

Your application has been accepted. The staff is currently reviewing it.

4 Re: Hiring!! on 12/22/2009, 3:07 am

Sk9

Cool, thanks.

5 Re: Hiring!! on 12/22/2009, 4:57 am

zoids25

can i apply for moderator?

Do you have experience? yes(do I have to post the links where I became a moderator?)
(If yes) How long?: about 3 months on about 3 forums(1 forum with over 120 members)(1 forum with less 50 members) and (1 forum with 100 less members)
Will you be active?: Of course, I'll be always here.
Other Info: I'd been moderating lots of forum but I retired on some of them, well not really all are big forums, but I like moderation.

It's ok If I won't be accepted, but I'm enjoying on the forum!

6 Re: Hiring!! on 12/22/2009, 12:28 pm

Noble

I PM'd you both. Wink

7 Re: Hiring!! on 12/22/2009, 1:03 pm

zoids25

hmm, just a question Tanman, do you really need 2 mods and 2 GFX staff for now? the forum is still small, but helping to gain more members, but I'll suggest to have only 1 mod 1 GFX staff, it will just make the forum overpopulated with staff members.

8 Re: Hiring!! on 12/22/2009, 5:00 pm

TanMan

zoids25 wrote:hmm, just a question Tanman, do you really need 2 mods and 2 GFX staff for now? the forum is still small, but helping to gain more members, but I'll suggest to have only 1 mod 1 GFX staff, it will just make the forum overpopulated with staff members.
I guess that makes sense. For now I will probably choose the best applications and have them as a moderator/graphic designer and then save the other applications for later so I know who to contact when I need a moderator/graphic designer.

First Post Update wrote:Don't be upset or anything if you aren't chosen the first time. Your application will be saved for the future and you have another chance.

9 Re: Hiring!! on 12/22/2009, 8:15 pm

Wipper179

Do you have experience? yes loads i have a forum which is very active called animatorx, it has 100 members and is still active. Im also a good reviewer.
(If yes) How long? I have been an adminof my forum for 5 months
Will you be active? Yes i will, probably about 2 hours a day although i have another forum to keep up so that might limit my time.

10 Re: Hiring!! on 12/22/2009, 8:26 pm

TanMan

Wipper179 wrote:Do you have experience? yes loads i have a forum which is very active called animatorx, it has 100 members and is still active. Im also a good reviewer.
(If yes) How long? I have been an adminof my forum for 5 months
Will you be active? Yes i will, probably about 2 hours a day although i have another forum to keep up so that might limit my time.
Thanks for the application. The staff will be reviewing it.

11 Re: Hiring!! on 12/22/2009, 8:36 pm

Sk9

I think Zoids has a better chance than me Wink

12 Re: Hiring!! on 12/22/2009, 10:01 pm

TanMan

The staff has come to a conclusion.

Locked Locked

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

Affiliates